THEO Church Edition: Foundations of the Christian Life makes teaching theology easy and fun for school-age children with Theo the Animated Theologian who offers a rare combination — rich theological content and high entertainment value. Want to go deeper into the Bible while having fun at the same time? Volume 3 offers more of Theo and his mischievous friends as they explore foundations of the Christian life. Each engaging episode corresponds with a printable teaching plan that digs deep into God's Word while helping children know Christ and grow in grace. Theo is perfect for small groups or anytime you want a month long study for school-age kids!
- A Day in Prayer (How do I pray?) Discover how Jesus teaches us to pray.
- Abiding in Christ (How do I live more like Jesus?) Explore Paul's life and missionary journeys.
- Light Unto My Path (How do I know what God wants me to do?) Josiah finds and obeys God's Word.
- What Is the Church? Discover how God works through the church in Bible times and today.
- The Good News! (Bonus session) Discover God's plan of salvation through John 3:16 and the story of the Philippian jailer.
- 5 Printable teaching plans
- 5 Animated videos
- Helps kids explore foundations of the Christian faith in an easy and fun way
- Printable lesson plans help leaders guide kids deeper into God's Word
- Step-by-step instructions make this resource easy for leaders to use
- Makes teaching theology easy and fun